Kabini Photography Tours
The suggested tour starts on 31 October 2020 (Saturday) at Bengaluru, India and finishes on 10 Nov 2020 at Nagpur.
We will be visiting famous and beautiful national parks of India, i.e Kabini & Tadoba.
Following items are already included in the price:
• Air-Conditioned Taxi to Kabini & return
• All meals (Breakfast + Lunch + High Tea+ Dinner)
• All Soft Drink and Bottled Mineral Water (including safaris)
• All accommodations
• Full Photography Tuition
• Domestic flight from Bengaluru to Nagpur (for Tadoba)- Economy
• All Road Transportation in Air-Conditioned Vehicles
• All park permits and fees
• All Guide and Safari vehicle charges
• All national park camera fees (where applicable)
• All govt taxes
Cost of international flights to/from India is NOT included.
31st Oct 2020 Sat Arrive at Bengaluru Int. Airport (BLR) by 7pm and rest for the night in a Comfortable Hotel with all meals near Bengaluru Airport
01 Nov Sun Morning- road transfer to Kabini Bison Resort (4.5hr by road) & PM [email protected] Kabini Bison Resort, Kabini (all meals) 1 Gamedrive
02 Nov Mon AM & PM Game drives @ Kabini Bison Resort, Kabini (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
03 Nov Tue AM & PM Game drives @ Kabini Bison Resort, Kabini (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
04 Nov Wed AM & PM Game drives @ Kabini Bison Resort, Kabini (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
05 Nov Thu AM & PM Game drives @ Kabini Bison Resort, Kabini (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
06 Nov Fri AM & PM Game drives @ Kabini Bison Resort, Kabini (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
07 Nov Sat After breakfast, road transfer to Bengaluru, Flight to Nagpur (2.5hr) The Urban Hermitage, Nagpur (all meals)
08 Nov Sun After breakfast, Road transfer to Tadoba (2 hrs) & PM Game drives @ Tadoba Comfortable Lodge in Tadoba (all meals) 1 Gamedrive
09 Nov Mon AM & PM Game drives @ Tadoba Comfortable Lodge in Tadoba (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
10 Nov Tue AM & PM Game drives @ Tadoba, then Transfer to Nagpur & Departure after midnight 2 Gamedrives
Please note, suggested arrival airport is Bengaluru and departure airport is Nagpur, that way, your
in-country travel is absolutely minimum and trip would be more comfortable.
This payment reserve your place on the Black Panthers of Kabini & Tadoba (India) tour. The payment is 100% secure and your place will be confirmed immediately.
If you are going to book for two (or more) people, please change number of persons, price will change automatically depending on number of places you are booking.
Please note :
- If 25% DEPOSIT is paid for booking, remaining 75% payment is due 90 days before safaris.
- Very limited number of 4×4 jeeps are allowed inside the park and since there is a very huge demand for them, they get booked well in advance.
It is advisable to book these safaris as soon as you can, so that park permits can be secured.