Black Panther Photography Tours
(Multiple Dates available in November)
The suggested tour start and finishes at Bengaluru, India. We will be visiting famous and beautiful national parks of India, i.e Kabini & Tadoba.
Following items are already included in the price:
• Air-Conditioned Taxi to Kabini & return
• All meals (Breakfast + Lunch + High Tea+ Dinner)
• All Soft Drink and Bottled Mineral Water (including safaris)
• All accommodations
• Full Photography Tuition
• Domestic flight from Bengaluru to Nagpur (for Tadoba)- Economy
• All Road Transportation in Air-Conditioned Vehicles
• All park permits and fees
• All Guide and Safari vehicle charges
• All national park camera fees (where applicable)
• All govt taxes
Cost of international flights to/from India is NOT included.
Day 1 (Sat) Arrive at Bengaluru Int. Airport (BLR) latest by 7pm and rest for the night in a comfortable Hotel with all meals near Bengaluru Airport
Day 2 (Sun) Morning- road transfer to Kabini River Lodge (4.5hr by road) & PM Gamedrive@ Kabini River Lodge, Kabini (all meals) 1 Gamedrive
Day 2 (Mon) to Day 6 (sat) AM & PM Game drives @ Kabini River Lodge, Kabini (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
Day 7 (Sun) After breakfast, road transfer to Bengaluru, Flight to Nagpur (2.5hr) The Urban Hermitage, Nagpur (all meals)
Day 8 (Mon) After breakfast, Road transfer to Tadoba (2 hrs) & PM Game drives @ Tadoba Comfortable Lodge in Tadoba (all meals) 1 Gamedrive
Day 9 (Mon) AM & PM Game drives @ Tadoba Comfortable Lodge in Tadoba (all meals) 2 Gamedrives
Day 10 (Tue) Tue AM & PM Game drives @ Tadoba, then Transfer to Nagpur & Departure after midnight 2 Gamedrives
Please note, suggested arrival and departure airport is Bengaluru, that way, your
in-country travel is absolutely minimum and trip would be more comfortable.
This payment reserve your place on the Black Panthers of Kabini & Tadoba (India) tour. The payment is 100% secure and your place will be confirmed immediately.
If you are going to book for two (or more) people, please change number of persons, price will change automatically depending on number of places you are booking.
Please note :
- If 25% DEPOSIT is paid for booking, remaining 75% payment is due 90 days before safaris.
- Very limited number of 4×4 jeeps are allowed inside the park and since there is a very huge demand for them, they get booked well in advance.
It is advisable to book these safaris as soon as you can, so that park permits can be secured.