Botswana Photo Safaris
Botswana Wildlife Photo Safaris are high on every serious wildlife photographer’s must do list. We head to Okavango Delta (Botswana) in Southern Africa to photograph variety of wildlife. The best season has been chosen carefully for this photographic safari as this is the time when wildlife sightings are at their best.
This 12-day all inclusive tour ensures you comfortable stay and high chances of photographing wildlife of Botswana. We will also see Victoria falls in Zimbabwe (at no extra cost to you).
Suggested itinerary for Botswana Photo Tour is as follows:
Day 1 : Arrive in Maun and relax in the beautiful 5 star Hotel.
Day 2 After breakfast, morning flight to the luxury lodge where we will enjoy lunch and head for our first game drive.
Day 3- Day 7: We will head out for game drive in Okavango Delta.
Day 8 to Day 11 We will head out to Chobe National Park and then for game drive.
Day 12 We take a flight from the Lodge to Maun where we conclude our tour and depart to our home countries.
What’s included in the tour?
• All Accommodation on a same gender Twin shared basis (single rooms may be available – please inquire).
• Return Flights from Maun to Lodges.
• All meals (Breakfasts, Lunches Dinners , snacks, Tea/ Coffee)
• Full Photography and Post Processing tuition.
• Private meet and assist services at the airport and chauffeured transfer to the lodges.
• Private vehicles and drivers for all road transfers throughout the trip.
• Entrance and still camera fees at all parks and sight-seeing destinations where applicable.
• The current National park entry permits and tourism levies and all relevant government taxes.
What’s Not Included?
• International airfare to/from Maun, Botswana.
• Gratuities for hotel staff.
• Gratuities for game drive driver/guides in the National Park.
• Visas, travel insurance, personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls etc.)
Our Photo Tour Leader: Perhaps the most important aspect of a photographic safari is your leader. All our photo safaris are personally hosted and lead by experienced wildlife photographers.
Our professional wildlife photographers have spent years in the wilderness, following specific animals day after day for several months and witnessing extraordinary and rare behaviour. They have extensive first-hand knowledge on the behaviour of many animals including Tigers, Snow Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs and Elephants.
Apart from organising your photo-safaris, they will accompany you to your destination, share their knowledge of wildlife as well as help you with expert tips on wildlife photography and post processing. They will be there to coordinate with the driver, instructing on positioning, approach, timings, lighting conditions etc.
Photo Tour Cost:
Please click the book now button below to see the cost of this all-inclusive tour. This fee includes all in-country transportation as well as hotel accommodation (double occupancy) and all meals. You can reserve you place by paying 25% deposit and rest 75% is due 90 days before the tour date.
You have the financial protection of booking through a registered tour operator. Your money is 100% safe and if one of our suppliers goes bust, your money is fully protected.
Gear Recommendations :
For Botswana Wildlife Photo tour, lenses of 400mm or more (on full frame) are required for this tour . A 600mm (or more) will be necessary for birds. Teleconverters are highly recommended and so is a pair of binoculars!
Physical Fitness : This tour requires very basic level of physical fitness as you will on a 4×4 vehicle for safaris.
What Do I Do Next?
Our groups are small, so space is limited. If you are exited to be on this trip, then now is the time to book. Remember, there will be limited space available for this expedition.