Masai Mara Photo Safaris
(Multiple Dates available in February)
This payment reserve your place on the Big Cats of Masai Mara Photo Safari (Kenya). The payment is 100% secure and your place will be confirmed immediately.
If you are going to book for two (or more) people, please change number of persons, price will change automatically depending on number of places you are booking.
Please note : If 10% DEPOSIT is paid for booking, remaining 90% payment is due 90 days before safaris.